Thursday, March 12, 2020

Change of Oasis for Now

Instead of this blog being an oasis from March Madness, as promised earlier, it will instead be an oasis from anything having to do with, well, you know what. I will not be posting about, well, you know what.

But I am really upset over the delay of the baseball season and this unbalanced scheduling from canceled games that will result once (if) the season gets underway! See 1972 and 1995 for examples of this.

I just went to look up the correct spelling of canceled or cancelled. It turns out that the single 'l' is the one that is used in U.S. English. I hope I remember to spell it correctly from now on.

If you thought this was going to be about the rock group Oasis, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I don't know any of their songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment